May 19, 2019 MyCommunity Mobile announces a new version of the MyCommunity Mobile App for Apple Store and Google Play Store.
While maintaining the existing features for compatibility with existing city clients, the new MyCommunity Mobile App adds hybrid web services and single source code for Apple and Android. This is a powerful improvement that makes the app more compatible with a city’s website and makes customization s much easier.
The new MyCommunity Mobile Hybrid powered app now supports amazing features such as:
- Total embedded web page functionality including checkouts and payments.
- Google Maps and Directions.
- Instant Push Notifications for Apple and Android even if the app is not open.
- Live Video Streaming.
- City Google Calendar posts to the user’s device calendar.
- One Tap-Click to call or email.
- Embedded third party applications such as surveys and petitions.
- Citizen reports to city departments of problems or conditions that include:
- Image upload from mobile device camera or gallary
- Private chat with designated department
- Google map of the reported issue location
- Report status pending-processing-completed for city admin.
- City news notifications of upcoming events.
- Easy customization to future-proof your community.
Demo Signup to see all the above features in our Demo City App.